Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween and Playing in the Snow

I'm a cheerleader!

I'm pirate or a hippie.

Tryin' on Papa O's duds


My candy bucket

Is it time to go yet?

I'm ready

Trick-or-treating!!!

How come I can't go?

Building a snowman

Rebuilding after destroying

One more time

Plumber's pants

I love playing in the snow

Yeah!



Trick-or-treating!

Practicing what to say

Practicing what to do

It's been a busy week. The girls were very excited that I came home from my journey back east. Then, midweek, we had a fall snow storm. I had two days off and got to spend lots of time with the girls. Cassy had Thursday off, so we had a lazy day as a little family. On Friday, our daycare lady was ill, so I got to spend another day with the girls. And Saturday's excitement, of course, was Cara's first trick-or-treating experience. She had so much fun.

2 comments:

Nichole said...

I absolutely LOVE the video of Cara practicing what to do when she knocked on the door to trick-or-treat!!! What fun!!! I miss my nieces so much! (And of course my brother and sister-in-law) Love you guys!

Drea said...

So cute! I loved listening to Cara say "trick-or-treat!" Your girls are adorable!